Uploading files to your site
You can begin uploading to your account now by using an ftp client or cPanel's file manager
If you are using an ftp put in your sites ip address under the "host
address" field. Once your ftp is connected go into the "public_html"
folder and begin uploading to your site. To replace the default place
holder page you must upload an index.html in all lowercase lettering.
Note: "yourdomain.com" should be your sites IP address until your dns has prorogated.
- Your reseller control panel is located at http://yourdomain.com/whm
- Your control panel is located at http://yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Your web mail is located at http://yourdomain.com/webmail
- You can view your site before the dns has propagated at http://iphere/~usernamehere/
Note: Don't forget the trailing / and the ~
- Everywhere it says youriphere put YOUR IP FROM WELCOME EMAIL.
- RESELLERS: Never give access to a demo account! Almost
Every demo account we find on our servers are filled with hacking files
that result in server down time. If you wish to use a demo you are more
then welcome to use our secured demo
How helpful was this article to you?